Honeygram's Pork Chops
Easy, tasty and makes great leftovers. Perfect weeknight dinner.
- 4-6 Pork Chops
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil or ghee
- 1 medium onion - chopped
- 2-3 cloves garlic - chopped or pressed
- All Season Salt - to taste
- 8 oz can of tomato sauce
- Rinse Pork chops and pat dry with paper towel.
- Sprinkle chops with All season salt to taste on both sides.
- Heat oil in pan.Add onion and garlic - sauté until soft (1 min if on high heat).
- Add pork chops and brown on both sides (move onion and garlic so chops touch the pan).Once browned, add can of tomato sauce and cover. Simmer until pork is cooked through - another 10 minutes or so.
- Serve with noodles, mashed potatoes or cauliflower, or rice. Add your favorite green vegetable.